Thankfully, today our aging loved ones benefit from medical advances that enable them to live longer lives. At Greenwood House we know that means more seniors than ever need us more than ever – for longer than ever.
It is your generous contributions that help us to deliver exemplary care to our residents as government reimbursements leave us with a shortfall of approximately $1M per year. For the 75% of Greenwood House residents who rely on government assistance to offset their care, your gifts are especially needed.
This year, we hope we can count on you to support our long tradition of care by making a membership gift. For over 80 years our community’s support has not wavered.
As we launch the 2022 membership appeal, we ask you to consider a personally meaningful gift to our campaign. Please help us ensure excellence in caring and consider making a gift or pledge today or to this year’s campaign.
For your convenience, you can make your gift by clicking the donate now button below. If you have any questions, please contact Neil Wise, Director of Development, at email@example.com or (609) 883-9014. Thank you on behalf of all those we care for.
Help Support Greenwood House with Impact Gifts
- $5,000 Purchases three state-of-the-art electric beds
- $2,500 Delivers a month of meals for community members relying on our Kosher Meals on Wheels program
- $1,000 Covers the cost of a new blood pressure machine
- $500 Funds a cultural program, which remains so critical for the social interaction among residents
- $125 Covers the one-day unfunded cost of a Medicaid-supported resident