Your generosity fulfills the incredible promise made over 80 years ago – a vow to our community’s seniors – that they would have a top-notch facility to meet their health and aging needs, with unmatched compassion and dignity. And, that they’d feel a sense of extended family at Greenwood House, as it becomes their new home.
Never has your support for Greenwood House meant more than it does today. As we launch the 2023 membership appeal, we ask you to consider a personally meaningful gift to our campaign.
Our cherished donors, like you, ensure the viability of Greenwood House during this particularly challenging time for long-term care organizations. Recent reports show that over 300 nursing homes closed due to the pandemic and 400 more could close in the coming year.
As of this past year, Greenwood House is now the last remaining nonprofit long-term organization in Mercer County, NJ.
As we launch the 2023 membership appeal, we ask you to consider a personally meaningful gift to our campaign. Please help us ensure excellence in caring and consider making a gift or pledge today or to this year’s campaign.
For your convenience, you can make your gift by clicking the donate now button below. If you have any questions, please contact Neil Wise, Director of Development, at email@example.com or (609) 883-9014. Thank you on behalf of all those we care for.
Help Support Greenwood House with Impact Gifts
- $5,000 Purchases three state-of-the-art electric beds
- $2,500 Delivers a month of meals for community members relying on our Kosher Meals on Wheels program
- $1,000 Covers the cost of a new blood pressure machine
- $500 Funds a cultural program, which remains so critical for the social interaction among residents
- $125 Covers the one-day unfunded cost of a Medicaid-supported resident