When we opened our doors in 1939, a vow was made to our community’s seniors: that they would have a unique and special place to age and receive the utmost in health care services. And, we promised unparalleled care and compassion.
Thanks to you – and all of our supporters – we’ve delivered on that promise for over 80 years.
It’s difficult to imagine our community without Greenwood House. Family members, residents and community members tell us nearly every day: Thank goodness you are here. We agree, and to that sentiment, we say to our dear donors: Thank goodness you are here.
Never has your support for Greenwood House meant more than it does today.
As we launch the 2021 membership appeal, we ask you to consider a personally meaningful gift to our campaign.
Your annual membership gift ensures that Greenwood House continues to be the highly respected nonsectarian senior health care continuum we are today – rooted in Jewish tradition and values and serving all who need us.
Through your generosity, Greenwood House meets residents’ needs with the upmost skill and compassion. Please consider a personally meaningful gift to our 2021 Membership Campaign.
Thank you for joining me in supporting the 2021 Membership Campaign. If you have any questions, please contact Neil Wise, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 883-9014.
Help Support Greenwood House with Impact Gifts
- $5,000 provides three state-of-the-art electric beds
- $2,500 delivers a month of meals to community members who rely on our Kosher Meals on Wheels Program
- $1,000 purchases a new wheelchair
- $500 funds a cultural program, which is vital to the social interaction among residents
- $250 helps purchase art supplies and projects that help residents retain fine motor skills and add beauty to their lives
- $125 covers the one-day unfunded cost of a Medicaid-supported resident
- $36 is a mitzvah, and each can make a difference
Make a Membership Gift