Never has your support for Greenwood House meant more than it does today. The past months have been complicated, uncertain, frightening, and at times, sad. Yet we’ve endured and persisted together. As we launch our annual membership appeal and ask you to consider a personally meaningful gift, we would also like you to consider the individuals and families whom your contribution impacts.
“You have made my mom’s transition the best anyone could have experienced.”
– Katherine Fagin
“My 87-year-old sister has called Greenwood House home for the past two years and my family is beyond impressed with her ‘family’ there.”
– Tony Dickson
“Greenwood House is the best kept secret. I really believe my husband was better because of what was done there. He didn’t ‘walk in’ but he ‘walked out’ smiling.”
– Hedy Shavel
Your annual membership gift ensures that our community’s most vulnerable and treasured members continue to receive the absolute best care possible.
Through your generosity, Greenwood House meets residents’ needs with the utmost skill and compassion. Please consider a personally meaningful gift to our 2020 Membership Campaign.
Thank you for joining me in supporting the 2020 Membership Campaign. The enclosure provides thorough updates on both our services and needs. For your convenience, you can make your gift online, www.greenwoodhouse.org/membership. If you have any questions, please contact Neil Wise, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 883-9014.
Help Support Greenwood House with Impact Gifts
- $5,000 provides three state-of-the-art electric beds
- $2,500 delivers a month of meals to community members who rely on our Kosher Meals on Wheels Program
- $1,000 purchases a new wheelchair, which are replaced often
- $500 funds a cultural program, which is vital to the social interaction among residents
- $250 helps purchase art supplies and projects that help residents retain fine motor skills and add beauty to their lives
- $125 covers the one-day unfunded cost of a Medicaid-supported resident
- $36 is a mitzvah, and each can make a difference
Make a Membership Gift