At Greenwood House, it’s our goal to help residents to regain their strength, restore their mobility and renew their independence while achieving the optimal level of functioning. We accomplish this by not only creating an individualized plan, but by offering a wide array of services.
“Our services don’t simply encompass general rehab or therapy,” says Deb Hunter, RN, Assistant Executive Director of Greenwood House at Greenwood House, a not-for-profit, mission-based senior living community located in Ewing, New Jersey. “We offer so much more. From post-acute services, stroke care, memory care programs and a continuum of senior living services, we provide the quality care you or your loved one deserve while creating the best outcomes.”
Benefits of Rehabilitation at Greenwood House
Those who take advantage of Greenwood House’s rehabilitation services experience a range of benefits, including:
- Care to meet a range of different needs. At Greenwood House, we provide a large number of post-acute services, which include:
- Orthopedics, cardiac care and neurology
- Stroke rehabilitation, pulmonary care and nephrology
- Infectious disease, wound care and trauma rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s and neurological care Including multiple sclerosis, Guillain Barré syndrome, ALS, Lewy body dementia and epilepsy
- Podiatry, optometry and dentistry
- Pain management, IV therapy and psychiatric/psychological services
2. Shorter length of stays and lower hospital readmissions. Because our physicians, therapists and nurses customize care plans to each individual’s specific needs and goals while implementing plans of care according to your specific condition, we can create safer transitions home. Even better, we work with you at your own pace while using state-of-the-art approaches, equipment and technology.
3. 5-star quality care. Our 5-Star Quality Rating means that we’ve excelled in health inspection results, nursing staff adequacy and overall quality of care, meaning we are known to provide:
- High-quality outcome-focused therapy
- Personalized attention and care
- High patient/family satisfaction
- Ability to care for medically complex conditions
4. An array of senior living services. From post-acute rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, Greenwood House at Home, Kosher Meals on Wheels and long-term care, we have everything seniors need both now and in the future.
5. Nutritious kosher meals. Our registered dietician and Rabbi ensure that our dietary staff creates a delicious variety of nutritious kosher meals to further fuel the body through the healing process.
To learn more about Greenwood House and how we can help you or a loved one get back on track, give us a call today at (609) 358-0425.
You’ll Love the Way We Care
Offering an array of services including skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation, homecare and hospice care, Greenwood House offers care with a higher purpose. As a not-for-profit, mission-based community, we hold ourselves to a higher standard.
When we opened our doors in 1939, we made a promise to care for seniors, and as their needs evolve and change, so do ours. We take pride in meeting various needs and desires, and providing a lifestyle that enriches lives, increases peace of mind and ensures care for today and tomorrow.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our team today at (609) 358-0425.